Please, use this contact form, we are looking forward to hear from you!
Villas, houses of character, apartments on the seafront, in the city center, or the countryside IMO'VAI offers many quality properties throughout Portugal. If, however, you do not find what you are looking for in our portfolio.
IMO'VAI provides you with a real estate hunter, a single point of contact, who will seek to find the "nugget" that will satisfy you. He will accompany you at every stage of your project, from your first visit to Portugal to your complete installation in your new home.
Your property hunter will take the time to listen to you and establish precise specifications with you, guaranteeing you quality, personalized, tailor-made service. The search mandate will be established, certifying you of our commitment at all times.
- Evaluation preferences and expectations according to various criteria such as your budget, the frequency of your returns to France, the social lifestyle you envisage or the hobbies you wish to participate in.
- Financial analysis of your project: an estimate of annual costs, acquisition taxes and profitability of your investment.
- Presentation, within 20 working days, of a minimum of 5 properties corresponding to your research criteria and, if necessary, reassessment and new proposals.
- Recommended flights and hotels at preferential prices, advice on car rental and creating a program for your stay.
- Visit at least three properties corresponding to your criteria.
- Discovery of the city (districts, markets, shopping centers, transport, banks).
- Free 1-hour consultation with a specialized lawyer to diagnose your situation.
- Obtaining the tax identification number (NIF).
- Opening a bank account in Portugal.
- Summary of the list of steps to be taken.
- Support from our French-speaking lawyer for drafting the compromise (translated into French) and verifying legal documents relating to your prospective property.
- Planning of the signing of the compromise with the notary.
- Support on the day of signing at the notary.